Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Cashback | Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Rewards | Axis Bank Neo Credit Card charges | Axis Bank Neo Credit Card welcome benefits | Axis Bank Neo Credit Card eligibility
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card provides good discounts and benefits on multiple recharges, entertainment, and shopping categories. This includes discounts on brands like Zomato, Grofers, BookMyShow, Myntra, Paytm. This makes this card a good profitable choice for people who love to shop online.
Key Highlights of the Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
|Joining Fee||Rs. 250|
|Renewal Fee||Rs. 250|
|Welcome Benefits||Amazon gift voucher worth Rs. 250|
Zomato Pro 3 months subscription
Grofers voucher worth Rs. 250
1mg 6 months subscription
|Cashback/Discount||40% off on Zomato|
10% off on Myntra
10% off on Grofers (now Blinkit)
10% off on BookMyShow
5% cashback on Paytm utility bill payments
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Welcome Benefits
You can avail below welcome benefits for Axis Bank Neo Credit Card:
- Amazon gift voucher worth Rs. 250
- Zomato Pro 3 months subscription
- Grofers (now Blinkit) voucher worth Rs. 250
- 1mg 6 months subscription
Please note that the first transaction must be done within 30 days of card issuance to avail the welcome benefits.
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Discounts and Cashbacks
You get the below discounts with your Axis Bank Neo Credit Card:
- 40% off on food delivery at Zomato
- Remember that if your use this offer, then free delivery offer will not be available to you for that order.
- You have to use the coupon AXISNEO.
- Maximum Discount is Rs 120 per order.
- Minimum order value to avail the offer is Rs. 200
- Valid for twice per month per customer
- 5% Cashback on utility bill payments via Paytm
- Cashback is applicable on mobile recharges, electricity bill payments, DTH recharges done through Paytm app
- Maximum cashback Rs. 150 per month
- Valid for once a month per customer
- 10% off on Grofers, Myntra and BookMyShow
- 10% off on Grofers upto Rs 250 on minimum spend of Rs 750, valid once per month
- 10% off everytime you shop at Myntra valid on minimum spend of Rs 500
- 10% off on every purchase of movie ticket on BMS upto Rs 100 per month
Additional Benefits of Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
- Dining Discount: 15% off at axis bank partner restaurants in India
- EDGE Reward Points: 1 reward point on every Rs. 200 spent via Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
- Convert purchases above Rs. 2,500 into EMIs, via internet banking or mobile application
- Enjoy lost credit card liability and stay protected against any unauthorized transaction on your card after the loss has been reported
- Axis Bank Neo Credit cards are EMV certified chip credit cards which reduces possibility of fraud
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card: Fees and Charges
|Joining Fee||Rs. 250|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 250|
|Finance Charges||3.4% p.m. (49.36% p.a.)|
|Cash Withdrawal Fees||2.5% (Min. Rs. 500) Of The Cash Amount|
|Late Payment Charges||Nil if Total Payment Due is up to Rs. 300|
Rs. 100 if total payment due is between Rs. 301 – Rs. 500
Rs. 500 if total payment due is between Rs. 501 – Rs. 1,000
Rs. 500 if total payment due is between Rs. 1,001 – Rs. 10,000
Rs. 750 if total payment due is between Rs. 10,001 – Rs. 25,000
Rs. 1000 if total payment due is between Rs. 25,001 and 50,000
Rs. 1000 if total payment due is greater than Rs.50,000
|Over Limit Penalty||2.5% of over the limit amount (Min. Rs. 500)|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee||3.50% of the transaction value|
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card: Eligibility
Eligibility for Axis Bank Neo Credit Card:
- Primary cardholder should be between the age of 18 and 70 years
- Add-on cardholder should be over 15 years
- The individual should either be a Resident of India or a Non-Resident Indian
Please note that these criteria are only indicative and the bank reserves the ultimate right to approve or decline applications for Neo Credit Cards.
Documents needed for Axis Bank Neo Credit Card application
The following documents are required for Axis Bank Neo Credit Card application:
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60
- Colour photograph
- Latest payslip / Form 16 / IT return copy as proof of income
- Residence proof (any one of the following):
- Ration Card
- Electricity bill
- Landline telephone bill
- Identity proof (any one of the following):
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
Please note that this list is only indicative. Documents required may vary on a case-to-case basis.
How To Axis eDGE Reward Points?
Here are the steps to follow to redeem your reward points:
- Log in to your net banking.
- Select ‘Account Summary‘.
- Click on the ‘Axis eDGE Rewards’ option.
- Check the box to accept the terms and conditions and then click on ‘Redeem Now’ to view your rewards.
- Select the item you want to purchase with your reward points. (Eg: Vouchers, Items, subscriptions, etc)
- Once done, click on confirm and the item will be purchased with the points.
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card is a good option looking at its cashback structure and welcome benefits. The anuual and joining fees are also less. So, you can definitely go for this card. But before you decide, do have a look at other Axis Bank credit card and other banks credit card options as well which are similar.
Do let us know your opinion below and if this article helped you. Also do let us know if we need to improve in the comment section below.
What is the Joining fee of Axis bank neo credit card?
The joining fees is Rs. 250 + GST
What is the Annual fee of Axis bank neo credit card?
The annual fee is Rs. 250 + GST
What is the best offer in Axis bank neo credit card?
10% discount on Myntra, Grofers and BookMyShow
What is the age limit to apply Axis bank Neo credit card?
Primary cardholder should be between 18 to 70 years old
An IT guy who keeps interest in blogging. Started blogging since 2017. He is the owner of the blog wheretosave.in and knowledgebear.com. A family man who loves Travelling, Gadgets and FOOD.