The key attractive offers of Axis Bank My Zone credit card are 40% off on Swiggy, BOGO offer on movie tickets and complementary airport lounge access. This card, is hence for those people, who loves to eat and watch movies a lot.
Welcome to where2save, in this article we are going to share all the details on Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card and provide you an honest review on each of its features. So, please read the article till end before you apply for this credit card.
- 1 Key Highlights of Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card
- 2 Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Features and Benefits
- 3 Axis Bank MY Zone Credit Card – Eligibility
- 4 Documents required apply My Zone Credit Card
- 5 Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card- Fees and Charges
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 FAQ
Key Highlights of Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card
|Issuing Bank||Axis Bank|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 500|
|Rewards Rate||4 points per Rs. 200|
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Features and Benefits
Welcome Benefits of Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card
- Free Sony Liv Premium Annual Subscription
- With this card, you get a Sony Liv Premium annual subscription worth Rs. 999 on your first spend within the first 30 days of card issuance.
- Eligible customers receive the voucher code via SMS on their registered mobile numbers withing 45 days
- Customers will again get a Sony Liv Premium membership renewal for free if they spend Rs. 1.5 lakh in a card anniversary year. Eligible customers receive the voucher code via SMS on their registered mobile numbers within 45 days of payment of card annual fees.
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Discount
- Buy One Get One Free on Paytm Movies
- You will get a 100% discount on the second movie ticket which you purchase from Paytm with your My Zone Credit Card subject to a maximum discount of Rs. 200 in a calendar month per customer.
- You must use the coupon code “AXIS200” to avail of the discount.
- Remember, you will earn No reward points on movie transactions.
- Get Flat Rs. 600 off at AJIO
- You can get a flat Rs. 600 off at AJIO on minimum purchase of Rs. 2,000.
- You need to apply the coupon code “AXIS200” to get the discount.
- This offer is applicable on selected styles only.
- 40% off on Swiggy
- Get 40% off on food delivery at Swiggy with Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card.
- Use coupon code “AXIS40” to avail the discount
- The maximum discount is capped at Rs. 120 per order
- Offer applicable on minimum spends of Rs. 200
- Customer can avail the discount up to 4 times a month
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Reward System
- You will earn EDGE 4 EDGE Reward Points on every Rs. 200 spent with your Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card.
- Note that No reward points will be credited for movie, fuel and EMI transactions.
- Please refer to the rewards catalogue to get idea of what you can get from these reward points.
Review: Axis Bank reward system is not good. The points are not worth simply. Also there are very limited options to purchase from the reward store. Hence, will say this card is not a good reward based card.
Airport Lounge Access in Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card
- 1 complimentary access to select airport lounges within India per calendar quarter with Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card (See the detailed terms and conditions for VISA and MasterCard lounge access)
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card – Other Benefits
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions in India
- Any transaction over Rs. 2,500, you can convert into EMIs.
- Up to 20% off at partner restaurants in India, associated with the ‘Dining Delights’ program.
Axis Bank MY Zone Credit Card – Eligibility
- Primary cardholder should be between 18 to 70 years of age
- Add-on cardholder should be above 15 years of age
- Applicant should be a Resident of India or Non-Resident Indian
Documents required apply My Zone Credit Card
The following documents are required to apply Axis Bank MY Zone Credit Card:
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60
- Colour photographs
- Latest payslip / Form 16 / IT return copy as income proof
- Residential proof (any one of the following):
- Ration Card
- Electricity bill
- Landline telephone bill
- Identity proof (any one of the following):
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card- Fees and Charges
|Description||Fees / Charges|
|Joining Fee||Rs. 500|
|Annual Fee||1st Year: Nil|
2nd Year onwards: Rs. 500
|Finance Charges (Retail Purchases & Cash)||3.4% per month (49.36% per annum)|
|Overdue Penalty or Late Payment Fee||Nil if Total Payment Due is up to Rs. 300|
Rs. 100 if total payment due is between Rs. 301 – Rs. 500
Rs. 500 if total payment due is between Rs. 501 – Rs. 1,000
Rs. 750 if total payment due is between Rs. 1,001 – Rs. 10,000
Rs. 950 if total payment due is between Rs. 10,001 – Rs. 25,000
Rs. 1,000 if total payment due is between Rs. 25,001 and 50,000
Rs. 1,200 if total payment due is greater than Rs.50,000
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card is a good option to go for if you spend a lot at online food delivery or go for movies with your partner or friend often. If not, then the other reward section is too lame and you must avoid this card and consider any other credit cards available. Do remember the joining and annual fees you need to pay, which is Rs 500 + GST. Yes, you get a Sony Liv Premium with that, but if you are not fond of that OTT, then you will end up 500 rupees extra.
But overall, I would say this is a good card and you can go for this card if it suits your spending style. Do let us know in the comment section below if you have any questions or your opinion about this card.
What is the joining and annual fees of Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card?
Rs 500 + GST Joining and Annual Fees. 1st year annual fee is waived.
What is the best offer of Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card?
40% off on Swiggy and BOGO on Paytm Movies
What is the age limit to apply Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card?
Primary cardholder should be between 18 to 70 years of age
An IT guy who keeps interest in blogging. Started blogging since 2017. He is the owner of the blog wheretosave.in and knowledgebear.com. A family man who loves Travelling, Gadgets and FOOD.