AU bank has launched the AU Bank LIT credit card. This is the first customisable of India. This means you have the option to choose what benefit you get according to your needs.
We will discuss all the details, charges and benefits and how can you customise the benefits of the AU bank lit credit card in this article.
AU Bank LIT Credit Card Cashback and Rewards
- 5% cashback on retail transactions.
- 1% reward points per ₹100 spent on and above the 5% cashback. That means you get both.
- 2% additional cashback if monthly spend is above ₹10,000.
- 5% cashback on dining, grocery and travel spends.
Conditions for 5% cashback
- You have to spend ₹7500 in a month, to be eligible for 5% cashback for that month.
- Once you become eligible, you will get the 5% cashback on spends done after ₹7500.
- You can earn this cashback for 3 times within 90 days.
- You can earn maximum ₹500 per month.
Conditions for 2% cashback
- You have to spend ₹10,000 per month to be eligible for this offer for that month.
- You can get this offer 3 times in the 90 day time period.
- Maximum ₹1000 can be earned per month.
Condition for 5% cashback on dining, travel and groceries
- You have to purchase any one of the three different packages to get this offer.
- There are 3 packages one for each Travel, Grocery and Dining.
- You will get the offer according to the packages you select. For example, you will get 5% unlimited cashback for groceries only, if you purchase the grocery pack.
- There is no minimum spending amount per month to be eligible for this offer. You will start earning 5% cashback as soon as you purchase a pack.
Conditions for 1x Reward points
- You will get 1x reward point if you have not opted for accelerated reward system. (Details about accelerated reward is given below).
- You will get this reward point above any cashback you earn on the transaction.
- You will not be eligible for rewards points on EMI, Fuel, Cash withdrawal transactions.
Accelerated Rewards of AU Bank LIT Credit Card
In AU bank LIT credit card provides you a customizable reward structure where you can select a reward structure plan according to your need and budget.
There are 2 accelerated reward plan as below:
- 5x Reward rate plan – price ₹199
- 10x Reward rate plan – price ₹299
These plans have validity of 90 days each. If you do not select any of the above plans, then you will get 1x reward rate.
You will get this reward point on all purchases be it domestic or international, online or offline after purchasing any of the plans.
You will not be eligible for accelerated rewards points on Insurance, Fuel, Rent, Cash withdrawal transactions.
You can manage your plan purchased like activate, deactivate, change, etc through the AU bank mobile application.
Complimentary airport lounge access
You get 4 complimentary airport lounge access per year at 1 per quarter limit. You may have to purchase some plan to access more than one of you complimentary airport lounge benefit in single quarter.
Fuel surcharge waiver
You get 1% fuel surcharge waived off on your fuel purchases between ₹400 to ₹5,000.
Complimentary membership plans for 3 months
You get free membership of Amazon Prime, Zee5 and Cult.fit for first 3 months. There after you have to purchase a plan for each of the platform to get its membership. The plans are as below:
- Amazon Prime: ₹199 for 3 months
- Cult.fit: ₹499 for 3 months
- Zee5: ₹99 for 3 months
AU Bank LIT Credit Card Charges
- AU bank LIT credit card is a lifetime free credit card. Hence, it has zero joining and zero annual fee.
Eligibility criteria for AU bank LIT credit card
- The minimum age required to apply this credit card is 21 years.
- The maximum age limit is 60 years.
- You must be a resident Indian to be eligible to apply for this credit card.
How to apply AU bank LIT credit card ?
You can apply for AU bank LIT credit card from AU bank official website, or using the link below.
AU bank LIT credit card review by wheretosave
This card has very unique and good features and benefits. Though the card is lifetime free on paper, but to get the good rewards, you need to pay for the plans, which makes this card a bit costly. But the good side is, the subscriptions are of 90 days period and not one year, so, you can skip the plan purchase if you are not using the benefits.
Another good feature of this card is the various pack options and price which makes this card benefits flexible. So, you do not have to pay for the features, which you do not use. If you spend much on travel, just purchase the travel pack.
Do, remember the reward feature of the card is good, but all depends on how you can spend the reward points earned. You have to shop using the reward points from AU bank store and 1 reward points value is NOT equal to 1 Re.
An IT guy who keeps interest in blogging. Started blogging since 2017. He is the owner of the blog wheretosave.in and knowledgebear.com. A family man who loves Travelling, Gadgets and FOOD.