The Accelero ICICI Bank Credit Card is a travel credit card from ICICI Bank which is targeted for customers, love to travel. This has a very basic reward structure, with focus mainly on travel. Note that this card is good for people who own their own vehicle.
Accelero ICICI Bank Credit Card Benefits
Primary automobile benefits
- 24X7 Toll-Free Helpline
- On-site Roadside repair
- Towing of vehicle
- Taxi Services up to 50 km
- Fuel Delivery
- Locked/Lost Key Benefit
- Accommodation / Emergency Assistance
- Vehicle Repatriation
- RSA with parts
- Replacement of battery
- Car wash and general checkup
- Car Concierge
- Customers will be eligible to avail the Roadside assistance and related services and car wash, general checkup services for the first year on making 3 transactions of at least INR 1,000 each within the first 3 months of card issuance, and payment of joining fee.
- On eligibility, your contact details will be sent to the provider, post which the provider will send a confirmation SMS on your registered mobile number with instructions for utilising the service.
- After the first year, you shall be automatically registered for the second year on payment of annual fee. This service in the first year will be provided by Partners which may be subject to change every year.
- 2.5% cashback* on your fuel purchases at HPCL petrol pumps per month capped at maximum of Rs 200 per month.
- 1% fuel surcharge will not be applicable on fuel transactions on all petrol pumps.
- Avail of 25% discount, maximum up to INR 100 on purchase of minimum two tickets per transaction.
- This benefit can be availed two times in a month on BookMyShow and Inox individually.
You can avail 1 complimentary airport lounge access per quarter. But the condition is that you have to spend Rs 5,000 in previous calendar quarter to get the lounge access benefit.
- Exclusive dining offers through ICICI Bank Culinary Treats Programme.
- The Credit Card come with an embedded microchip which provides additional security against counterfeiting and duplication of cards.
Reward structure of Accelero ICICI Bank Credit Card
Each ICICI Bank Reward Points is equivalent to Rs. 0.25.
No ICICI Bank Reward Points on fuel, EMI payments, Balance Transfer, Personal Loan on Credit Cards, cash advance, payments of fees, interest and other charges.
|Category||Earn rate per INR 100|
|Domestic transactions||2 ICICI Bank Reward Points|
|International transactions||2 ICICI Bank Reward Points|
Single day events
- Access to Auto expositions and trade fairs with guided tours within select cities.
- Complimentary test drive experiences
Accompanied destination trip
Top spenders on the Accelero ICICI Bank Credit Card would get a chance to enjoy a fully sponsored trip including an opportunity to self-drive in premium cars at exotic locations across India.
Domestic adventure trip
Exclusive trip, partially sponsored, especially curated for you with self- drive in personal vehicles for Top spenders of Accelero ICICI Bank Credit Cards yearly.
Fees & Charges
|Joining Fee||Rs. 499 (plus applicable taxes)|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 499 (plus applicable taxes)|
The annual fee is waived off on spending over Rs. 1.25 lakhs in the previous year.
|Rewards Redemption Fee||Rs. 99 (plus applicable taxes)|
|Foreign Currency Markup||3.5% of the transaction amount on all foreign currency transactions|
|Interest Rates||3.40% per month (or 40.8% annually)|
|Cash Advance Charge||2.5% of the withdrawn amount or Rs. 300 (whichever is higher)|
|Add-on Card Fee||FREE|
This card is good only if you have your own car and you travel a lot on it. The services like complimentary car wash, checkups are really going to save your money. Looking at the annual fee, its not much. So, you can go with this card.
The new reward system of ICICI bank is good but not great. May be it would change later on, but until then. if you do not have a car or not a traveler, then go with other cards.
An IT guy who keeps interest in blogging. Started blogging since 2017. He is the owner of the blog wheretosave.in and knowledgebear.com. A family man who loves Travelling, Gadgets and FOOD.